Break the cue, break the habit loop
Atomic Habits says that habit loops are formed by the cues.
Why then do all other bad habit apps just track your relapses?
The Notion Bad Habit Breaker tackles the habit problem differently.
It forces you to choose: replace with a better habit or relapse again to the bad habit?
What you'll get
- A bad habit breaker that makes you be an active participant in fighting your bad habits
- Statistical insights that show you your streaks and your win-lose ratio in your fight against your bad habits
- Multiple Notion tips and tutorial clips within the template to aid newer users
- A link to ever-growing Pinterest boards to make your page covers match your aesthetic of choice
The features for breaking your bad habits
- The Choice — Be an active participant in your bad habit breaking journey by making a choice between relapse and replacement every time you encounter your cues
- Statistical Insights — Gain statistical insights on your progress in your habit-breaking journey
- Versus – Total Good vs. Bad
- Morality Meter – This Week, Month, Quarter, Year
- Reflection Pages – Did you make a mistake? Did you almost relapse? Record your experiences to ensure you know what to do next time
- What is Notion?
Notion is a very flexible productivity and note-taking web app. Notion is a like a virtual productivity sandbox, allowing users to build a workspace that suits their needs: to-do lists, notes manager, trackers, planners, etc.
- What is a Notion template?
A Notion template is a pre-built page or set of pages within Notion that can be duplicated by other users into their own workspace.
- Is Notion free?
Notion offers a free plan for users.
- Does this template work on a free plan?
Yes. This template offers no difference among free and premium users.
- I want to get Notion Plus for free. How do I do this?
For students and educators, Notion Plus is free! Head over to the official Notion help section for more information.
You'll get the Notion Bad Habit Breaker