Let your notes match how you think.
Other note managers force you to organize all your notes only logically: One notebook contains one section which contains one note.
Logical, but unrealistic.
Not all types of notes require a library-style organization.
Use the Notion Notes Manager to organize your notes organically instead using association rather than creation sequence. Quite literally an amalgamation of inspirations from OneNote, Evernote, and Obsidian / Roam Research.
What you'll get
- A notes manager that builds on top of the classic library-style organization with different systems and built-in tactics for note organization that matches how the brain works
- Multiple Notion tips and tutorial clips within the template to aid newer users
The features for organic note organization
Four Note Hierarchies — All kinds of notes are ranked in four different relation systems
- 🟡 Grand Hierarchy
- Just like OneNote
- For logical organization
- Uses curriculum-inspired, library organization
- ⚫ Parent-Child Hierarchy
- For the collection of all sub-notes
- 🟢 Roaming Notes Hierarchy
- Inspired by Obsidian / Roam Research
- For your interconnected brainstorming
- A simple zettelkasten in Notion
- 🔵 Support Notes Hierarchy
- Just like Evernote
- For more actions around a note
- Available as meeting, idea, classic or scratch notes
- 🟡 Grand Hierarchy
- For notes in the middle ground of finished and unfinished work
- Inspired by The Chair at home: for clothes too dirty for the closet, but too clean for the laundry
The DIY Workspace
- Everybody has a workspace that fits only them, so in this template there's a space where you're encouraged to make entirely your own — copy, delete, modify — it's all up to you
- What is Notion?
Notion is a very flexible productivity and note-taking web app. Notion is a like a virtual productivity sandbox, allowing users to build a workspace that suits their needs: to-do lists, notes manager, trackers, planners, etc.
- What is a Notion template?
A Notion template is a pre-built page or set of pages within Notion that can be duplicated by other users into their own workspace.
- Is Notion free?
Notion offers a free plan for users.
- Does this template work on a free plan?
Yes. This template offers no difference among free and premium users.
- I want to get Notion Plus for free. How do I do this?
For students and educators, Notion Plus is free! Head over to the official Notion help section for more information.
You'll get the Notion Notes Manager.