⚠️ As of December 4, 2023, Notion has removed a key feature this template relies on. This renders key parts of this template dysfunctional.
Major Rework upcoming: Dec 9, 2023
Beat procrastination today.
Procrastinating too often? No motivation to complete your tasks on time?
Use this Notion Anti-Procrastination Task Manager to help keep you on track!
What you'll get
- A task manager with several anti-procrastination features to help prevent you from delaying your tasks
The anti-procrastination features
- Task Difficulty Levels — tasks are categorized by shape icons so your brain won't get lost even in a low focus day
- Core Tasks Counter — for a rewarding feeling of accomplishment per major task completed
5 Stages of Task Grief — the longer you leave your tasks undone, the further into the 5 stages of grief they go:
- 😡 Anger
- 🥺 Bargaining
- 😭 Depression
- 🌚 Acceptance
- What is Notion?
Notion is a very flexible productivity and note-taking web app. Notion is a like a virtual productivity sandbox, allowing users to build a workspace that suits their needs: to-do lists, notes manager, trackers, planners, etc.
- What is a Notion template?
A Notion template is a pre-built page or set of pages within Notion that can be duplicated by other users into their own workspace.
- Is Notion free?
Notion offers a free plan for users.
- Does this template work on a free plan?
Yes. This template offers no difference among free and premium users.
- I want to get Notion Plus for free. How do I do this?
For students and educators, Notion Plus is free! Head over to the official Notion help section for more information.
You'll get the Notion Anti-Procrastination Task Manager.